09:00 Transfer to Kalai Khum village (337 km) with sightseeing en-route:
- Norak water reservoir, that locals called as Tajik Sea.
The highest point of the day trip is Shurab pass (2 267 m), that lies along but not crossing the Afghanistan border. This part of Tajikistan is very beautiful, the mountain range is really impressive - these are the famous Pamir Mountains.
One can compare the sights around like the ocean of white and blue mountains.
- Meals: lunches and dinners, except those specified under “Tour Price Includes”;
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.