07:30 Meet up with our driver in your hotel and transfer to Uzbek - Tajik border (40 km)
Arrival at Uzbek - Tajik border pass. Pass the border. Meet by Tajikistan staff and transfer to Penjikent (~50 km, 30 min)
Arrival and start the excursion program in Penjikent.
- Ancient Penjikent - the ruins of the old Sogdian town founded in the 5th century and abandoned in the 8th century by Arabs. Foundations of houses, a citadel with a couple of Zoroastrian fire temples and city bazaar are visible in the excavated ruins
- Sarazm ruins - one of the ancient settlements in Central Asia with a 5500 - year civilization. In 2010 Sarazm was added to the list of Human Heritage by UNESCO.
Continue drive to Seven Lakes.
- Transfer to Marguzor, the famous seven lakes - seven wonderful water mirrors full of mountain riverside drops. Each lake looks different whenever the sun changes its position. Colors may vary from deep blue to indie color ripple. Most of them are cold to swim even in summer. These lakes belong to Fann Mountains system.
On the western edge of the Fan Mountains in the valley of the river Shing there are seven lakes, six of them are dammed origin, beside the lake Hazorchashma. Lakes are called Marguzor, but each of the lakes has its own name:
- Accommodation in Samarkand (can be added by request)
- Meals: breakfast and dinner, meals except those specified under “Tour Price Includes”;
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.