- Gissar Fortress - the remains of the Bukhara Emirate Beck’s palace. Its thick walls once guarded a pool, garden, and palace, while the fortress itself opposed a noisy market and caravansaries. The place was famous for its center of commerce during the Silk Road. You will also be able to visit the Old Medressa (Madrasai Kuhna) of the 16-17th century with a museum inside, the new Medressa of 17-18 century as well as Caravan Saray.
- Hisor Caravanserai - was a roadside inn where travelers (caravaners) could rest and recover from the day's journey. Caravanserais supported the flow of commerce, information, and people across the network of trade routes covering Asia, North Africa, and Southeast Europe, most notably the Silk Road.
- Tajik National Museum of Antiquities with the biggest Buddha in Nirvana.
- Tajik flagpole-one of the World tallest flagpoles (165-meter flagpole);
- Main square of Dushanbe. The Monument of Ismoili Somoni-the forefather of Tajik Nation located on the main square. A 40-meter-high monument built to the memory of Ismaili Saman-Khuda, founder of the Samanid dynasty;
- Mehrgon Bazaar - one of the biggest markets of Dushanbe;
In the afternoon drive to Tajik–Uzbek border (180 km, 3h.*). Meeting at Uzbek-Tajik border “Sariosiyo”.
- Meals: Lunches and dinners, except those specified under “Tour Price Includes”;
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.