Your driver will meet you holding a sign 'YOUR NAME'.
Meeting with a company representative who will provide a tour package, and you will have the opportunity to discuss the details of the program.
Meet with your guide in Dushanbe. Start your tour.
Visit a National Museum of Dushanbe - acknowledge more about this mysterious country. Continue your tour visiting Hissar Fortress located 30 km away from the city.
Memorial of Ismoil Somoni – Palace of the Nation-State emblem area – Park "Nowruzgoh" – State Flag square – National Museum Our tour begins with a visit to the Ismoil Somoni complex. In this complex, there is a monument of Ismoil Somoni and Dusti Square. The monument of Ismoil Somoni constructed in honor of the founder of the statehood of the Tajik nation Ismail Somoni. I. Somoni was the head of the Samanids State in the VIII-IX century. Monument height is 11.5 meters; the arch height of 40 meters is a symbol of the Eastern state. The next object, which we will visit, is the Flagpole. The STATE FLAG SQUARE is located in the center of Dushanbe, to the left of the Nation Palace. This Flagpole entered the Guinness Book of Records as the Highest Flagpole in the world. The height of the flagpole is 165 meters, area 1800 m², width 30 meters, and length 60 meters.
National museum — located in the center of Dushanbe. The Museum consists of 22 large and small exhibition halls — departments of nature, antiquity and the Middle Ages, modern history, fine and applied arts. The exposition area of the National Museum of Tajikistan is 15 thousand m²
You will get in touch with the biggest Dushanbe sights during a very short time. A whole tour won't take longer than 4-5~ hours.
Breakfast at the guesthouse. Meet with a guide in the hotel lobby. Start sightseeing tour of Penjikent, a city in the Sugd province of Tajikistan on Zeravshan River that was an ancient town in Sogdiana. Only the ruins of the old town are left on the outskirts of the modern city.
- Accommodation in standard double /twin –shared rooms in hotels and guesthouses; - Tourist tax per person; - Meals: breakfast at the hotels, homemade/ camp-style meals in guesthouse (fixed menu, alcohol excluding meals); - All transfers as per program by comfortable tourist class transport as per terrain requires, transfers to-from airport; - English-speaking professional licensed escort guides in Tajikistan as per program; - Single entry tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums and nature fees as per program; - Water 1 l pppd for long transfers.
- Meals: Lunches and dinners, except those specified under “Tour Price Includes”;
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.