In the morning, meeting with a company representative who will provide a tour package, and you will have the opportunity to discuss the details of the program.
Start driving to Iskanderkul lake (130 km ~ 3 hours), a real pearl of Fan mountains (located at an altitude of 2 100 meters above sea level). There’re a lot of legends, interesting stories about the lake and our guide will tell you all of them.
Explore surroundings: visiting Snake Lake (Ko'li Mor) that is famous for its clear waters. Walk along the lake. Visit waterfall "Fan Niagara" (height 38 meters) situated 800 m below the Iskandar river. It’s very beautiful here and you will have a chance to make beautiful pictures.
- Entrance fees to the monuments and nature fees according to the program;
- Drinking water, 1 litter per person per day
- Letter of Invitation for Tajik visa
- Tajikistan visa;
- International air tickets;
- Meals (lunches, dinners);
- Photo- and video fees in the museums
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.