09:00 Transfer to Iskanderkul lake (130 km ~ 3 hours) over Anzob pass (2900 m) and Anzob tunnel,en-route enjoying the stunning nature scenery of green, sometimes barren rocks rushing mountain streams and steep rock faces.
Start driving toIskanderkul lake(130 km ~ 3 hours), a real pearl of Fan mountains located at an altitude of 2 100 meters above sea level. There are beautiful legends, interesting stories about Alexander the Great.
Explore surroundings: visitingSnake Lake(Ko'li Mor) that is famous for its clear waters. Walk along the lake. Visit waterfall "Fan Niagara" (height 38 meters) situated 800 m below the Iskandar river where one can take panoramic pictures.
Transfer to Marguzor, the famous seven lakes - seven wonderful water mirrors full of mountain riverside drops. Each lake looks different whenever the sun changes its position. Colors may vary from deep blue to indie color ripple. Most of them are cold to swim even in summer. These lakes belong to Fann Mountains system.
On the western edge of the Fan Mountains in the valley of the river Shing there are seven lakes, six of them are dammed origin, except the lake Hazorchashma.
Lakes are called Marguzor, but each lake has its own name: Nezhigon (other references Mizhgon), Soybean, Gushor, Nofin, Hurdak, Marguzor, Hazorchashma. The difference in level between the upper and lower lake - 692 meters.
Afternoon border crossing BP Jartepa to Uzbekistan (takes about 30 min-1 hr), meet the driver at Uzbekistan side of the border.
- Meals: lunches and dinners, except those specified under “Tour Price Includes”;
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.