Breakfast in the hotel.
Memorial of Ismoil Somoni – Palace of the Nation-State emblem area – Park "Nowruzgoh" – State Flag square – National Museum Our tour begins with a visit to the Ismoil Somoni complex. In this complex, there is a monument of Ismoil Somoni and Dusti Square. The monument of Ismoil Somoni constructed in honor of the founder of the statehood of the Tajik nation Ismail Somoni. I. Somoni was the head of the Samanids State in the VIII-IX century. Monument height is 11.5 meters, the arch height of 40 meters is a symbol of the Eastern state.
The next object, which we will visit, is the Flagpole. The State flag square is located in the center of Dushanbe, to the left of the Nation Palace. This Flagpole entered the Guinness Book of Records as the Highest Flagpole in the world. The height of the flagpole is 165 meters, area 1800 m², width 30 meters, and length 60 meters.
Next, visit the National Museum.
National Museum — located in the center of Dushanbe. The Museum consists of 22 large and small exhibition halls — departments of nature, antiquity and the Middle Ages, modern history, fine and applied arts. The exposition area of the National Museum of Tajikistan is 15 thousand m²
You will get in touch with the biggest Dushanbe sights during a very short time. A whole tour won't take longer than 4-5~ hours.
Transfer to Samarkand via Shakhrisabz.
Meet the guide in Shahrisabz.
Excursion tour in Shakhrisabz includes visiting (2.5 hrs)
- Ak Saray Palace (“White Palace”), the ruins of the summer palace of Tamerlane. The palace was constructed and decorated by deported from conquered Khorezm skillful builders, masters and artisans. Some parts of the gate tower survived to the present day;
- Mausoleum of Dorus-Saodat ("The Place of Power", XIV century) contains the tomb of Eldest and favourite Tamerlane’s son Jahongir;
- Visit Kok Gumbaz, so-called “House of Meditation;
- Mausoleum Gumbazi-Seyidon of XVI century where the descendants of Ulugbek are buried;
Arrival in the late evening.
Resting time in the evening.
Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Start sightseeing program in Samarkand (5-6 hours):
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15th Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
Breakfast in the hotel.
- Rabat-I Malik and sardoba.
Driving to Nurata.
Aydarkul is a unique place called “The blue pearl”, a beautiful lake in the Kizil Kum desert which is famous for its breathtaking landscapes, abundance of fish and relaxing atmosphere. The camp offers to take a camel/horse ride, a trekking tour over the surroundings or fishing (by request).
Dinner near the campfire with accompaniment of akyn’s songs, where you can listen to national Kazakh songs with the string instrument dombra.
Overnight in the yurt.
Start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara (5-6 hours):
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so called Kosh (pare) madrassas opposite each other with distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
- Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
- Visit to Samanids mausoleum (IX century), a monument of early medieval architecture.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Free day in Bukhara.
By request, we can organize countryside tour(duration tour is 4-5 hours). You will be acquainted oneself with:
14:55 Transfer from hotel to the train station.
15:55 Departure for Tashkent by speed train Afrosiab or Sharq.
19:44 Arrival in Tashkent.
Meet with our driver and transfer to the hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel.
09:00 Start sightseeing tour of Tashkent (5-6 hrs) visiting new and old parts of the city:
- Amir Timur Square;
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966, and is erected in the approximate place of earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
There are fountains standing for life energy of Uzbek people, the Cabinet and the Senate, the “Eternal flame" in honor of soldiers who died during the Second World War, arch "Good and noble aspiration" crowned with birds of happiness and prosperity, road "Ok Yul" (“Good way”) leading to Independence Monument and a monument to Happy Mother that symbolize the hope for a great future.
One can often see the newlyweds who start a family and independent life walking through the arch of “Good and noble aspirations”, laying flowers at the monument of Happy mother and “Eternal flame”.
After lunch continue city tour visiting
- Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah;
- Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum and the library of Islamic Literature with the Holy Koran Book of the VII century;
- Tashkent Metro.
Transfer to airport
End of the tour.
- Accommodation in standard twin- shared rooms; shared rooms in guesthouses ;
- Meals: breakfasts in hotels; meals in guesthouses (home-made meals fixed menu/alcohol excluding);
- All transfers as per program by comfortable tourist class transport as per road conditions including transfers to- from airports, train stations, and borders;
- English-speaking professional licensed local guides in Uzbekistan (5 standard excursions), English speaking escorting guide in Tajikistan ;
- Single entry tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums and nature fees as per program;
- Train tickets Samarkand – Bukhara, Bukhara – Tashkent, (economy class) by tourist train “Afrosiab”/” Sharq”;
- Tourist tax in the hotels per person;
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.