One day tour to Penjikent
Day tour to Panjikent from Tashkent! Discover the charming beauty of the ancient town located in Tajikistan. Get a short trip from nowadays back to 2000 years ago and see the incidents of reborn Asia.
10:00 Arriving in Panjakent - an ancient city located in Sughd province of Tajikistan. The popularity is approx.~ 32 000 people. The ruins of the old town just continue newer city borderline. The Sarazm Important Bird area (so-called natural reserve guarding a rich birdlife area) lies downstream of the new Panjakient city, covered by strong tugay groves.
Earlier in the Mid Ages Panjakent was a trading city standing on the Silk Roadway. The leftovers of it signifies that it was built from raw or poorly dried bricks so it was easy to break and even easier to collapse.
16:00 Lunch in one of the local cafes. Transfer back to BPO 'Jartepa'.
End of the tour.
Number of participants
- Transport service for all tour time in Tajikistan with a/c
- Certified professional English or Russian-speaking guide.
- Entry tickets to the all monuments listed in the program.
- Pure drinking water - 1L per person.
- Visa invitation (if requested)
- Visa cost;
- Lunch in Panjakent (~10$ per person)
- Transfers in Tashkent from hotel to BPO and back.
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments;